Tell It Like It Is

Sunday 3 January 2010

Saturday Morning Mentoring With Geoffrey Botkin (for men)

Verbose philosopher's rating : Highly recommended!

Cost : US$49

More info : http://www.westernconservatory.com/smm

Hey men, I just finished participating in the first of a nine-part webinar led by Geoffrey Botkin.

Today's topic : "How to defend the faith: Love your wife".

I went in, unsure what to expect, and came out feeling inspired. :o)

In short, if you're a man, and you aspire to be a leader in the Church or in your home, and you can spare the US$49, I highly recommend this series.

(If US$49 is too much for you, there are books and blog posts I can point you to which are very valuable, but if the nine hours time commitment is a bigger deal than the US$49, then I'd suggest, join the webinar! :o) )